Friday, April 30, 2010

Questions ???

Well, that's how my trip to South America went.
I hope that you found this travel journal informative.

I took a lot of photos on this trip.
Of course, I could not include all of them in this blog.
Some of them, like the shots from Antarctica, are in photo albums.
I will make these albums available for viewing online by the end of the week.
To see these albums, simply logon to my sweeetttoooth3 email address.
It is on yahoo.ca
The password is Shirley.
Just go into the Inbox to view the albums.
Please do not write emails to this address (use the one below).

I only occasionally look back at this blog.
If anyone reading this blog has any questions or comments,
just send an email to me at my sweeetttoooth email address.
It is on yahoo.ca


Ciao,

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment